Asheford Court is conveniently located in Washington D.C. near:
- Two Metro Stations: Congress Heights and Southern Avenue on the Green Line.
- Interstate 95 and 295 and downtown D.C.
- Southeast Tennis Learning Center and The Town Hall Education Arts and Recreation Campus (THE ARC).
- Grocery shopping at The Super Giant in The Shops at ParkVillage
- The Washington Nationals new stadium is across the river and the Washington Redskins are just off the 495 beltway
- DC's theaters, museums and monuments are within a couple metro stops.
View neighborhood resources in detail>>
South Capitol Street Bridge south to Suitland
Suitland Parkway, SE to a right on Stanton Road, SE.
Stanton Road to a right on Alabama Avenue, SE., Left onto 15th Street,
Left onto Mississippi Avenue, SE. Take a left and our sales office is on your left.
Asheford Court, with 75 new single family homes, is a community that welcomes your family home to quiet tree lined streets, spacious private rear yards, garages and off street parking in a peaceful neighborhood bordered by Oxon Creek Park. The community currently includes 20 homes that were Phase 1, and the remaining 55 homes will be built after completion of Phase 1 sales.
Asheford Court has three traditionally styled model types
with three or four bedrooms, two and half baths and
1 or 2 car garages. The homes range from 1,850 to 2,350
square feet with lot sizes of 4,800 to 7,000 square feet.
Model Types: 3
Square Footage: 1,850 – 2,350 sq. ft.
Lot size: 4,800 to 7,000 sq. ft.
Priced from: the $400's
Bedrooms: 3 to 4
Garages: 1 or 2 car